New Covenant Israel is a fellowship of believers, both Jew and Gentile, who embrace the love and mercy of YHWH and desire to abide in His New Covenant. We understand that Yeshua regained the dominion of Earth from Satan to re-establish the Kingdom of God on this planet, and that Yeshua passed that dominion on to the New Covenant Believers. New Covenant Israel is not a new religion or part of an existing religion; nor is it an endorser of any religion, religious group, denomination, or religious sect. We are not a corporation of any country or nation. We are not an organization; we are a living organism, a Family! We have biblically based fellowships of like-minded believers. We are joined together by faith and the Spirit of YHWH, to edify, uplift, equip, and serve the Body of Yeshua as we work together building the Kingdom of YHWH.
We don’t have a membership to join or one that you can lose. We are not exclusive; we recognize all born again believers as “family in the Kingdom.” We recognize that part of our job is to awaken both Ephraim/Israel and Judah to their rightful places in the Kingdom, as our brothers and sisters. We believe in the following:
- Gifts of the Spirit
- Calling out saints from pagan religious systems
- Biblical-Hebraic roots of our faith
- Office, duties and responsibilities of Apostles and Prophets of YHWH
We position ourselves as the servants of all men and declare that we all have only one Head, one High Priest, one King—Yeshua, the only begotten Son of YHWH.
- Establish the Kingdom of God through a. Apostolic/Prophetic leadership, b. re-establishing Biblical traditions, c. YHWH’s Feasts, and d. Baptism and Communion.
- Define and refine biblical doctrine according to a correct understanding of the New Covenant. This involves identifying pagan religious practices—some derived from traditional Rabbinic, Messianic Judaism, and Christian sources.
- Conduct evangelistic events (NCI Initiative) in order to share the Good News of the Gospel of the Kingdom to masses around the world.
- Establish training tools (NCI Boot Camp) to mature the Saints and bring them to the place of maximum potential in their individual calling and unique gifting.
- Unite, as much as we can, the Whole House of Israel—both Jew and Gentile, made up of the House of Judah and their companions, and the House of Ephraim and their companions—into one Body, and One New Man: New Covenant Israel!
1 Although we believe in humanity’s God-given dominion over the earth, we are not teachers of Dominion Theology, whose adherents believe that Yeshua is not returning until the Church has fully realized dominion over the earth.